Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Definite Later Release Date for Kindred

   Hey everyone! After talking to hp tech support, I will be needing to send my computer to them to have the motherboard replaced. It will take at least two weeks before I get the computer back, so I will not be able to have Kindred ready to publish by Thanksgiving as I'd been hoping. I still have hopes that it won't be too much later, but that will depend on how long it actually takes to get the computer back and whether it's all working the way it is supposed to when I get it back. In the meantime- Tracker- Earthshaker Series Book One is available! Check it out! You can also check out some of my earlier blog posts for sample chapters of both Tracker and Kindred. Take a look and let me know what you think! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment