Thursday, October 24, 2013

Moving Forward- One Big Step Completed

   Today the process was started for getting Kindred printed. The files are now under review by Createspace, and I should be able to get Proof copies before too long. It may take some time go get further with it and finalize the files, because I will be having some people reading and critiquing the proof copies when I get them so any mistakes will hopefully be found and fixed before I send it through to be published. How many of you are looking forward to Kindred being available?
   Also, If you haven't read it yet, don't forget to pick up Tracker, available for sale at amazon.com, just follow this link:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ES5XIGG/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_4hLrsb15TYCBC and you will find it for sale on Kindle and Paperback format.
  For your chance to read Tracker for free before Kindred's release, vote on my polls, now both available here on my blog for your convenience. You have one more week to get your votes in, and you could win an autographed copy of Tracker!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment