Sunday, September 14, 2014

First Five Star Review on Tracker!

Hi everyone!
I am simply writing this to share my first five star review on Tracker!

5.0 out of 5 stars REFRESHING & WONDERFUL READ! September 8, 2014
By ZmomPA
Format:Kindle Edition
Not my normal genre but soooo glad I read this book! Getting ready to dive into book 2 immediately! The main character is well developed and a great guy. The action is non stop, there are no stale areas in this read. I am surprised that such a young and somewhat new writer came out so strong...I cannot imagine the amazing work she will be putting out in the future!! Congrats on an amazing book Adrianne Lemke! Keep writing..and fast I LOVE YOUR WORK!

I came across it the other day as I was surfing online (while I couldn't sleep) and was happy this reader went out of her normal genre to give Tracker a chance. If you're interested in trying it, you can getbook.at/earthshakerbookone and grab a copy for only $0.99! If you find that you really enjoy it, you can also get Kindred (book two) for only $0.99! These low prices will only last until a couple weeks after Hunter (book 3) is released, so take advantage!
Happy Reading!

Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment