Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Images for Hunter

     Hi Everyone! I've recently discovered www.canva.com , a site where you can design your own posts. I have a few designs made so far, but only two that I've shared (using their free images). A few of the designs require payment, but most of the elements are only $1! I feel like it's a good deal, just haven't gotten around to making the payments to allow sharing of the other images. Here are the two images I've made so far for Hunter: Earthshaker Series book 3:

This is the first design I made. :)







                                        And here is the second. :)






So what do you think? Interested? You can buy Hunter here: getBook.at/earthshakerbook3
And You can get Tracker and Kindred (First two books) here: viewAuthor.at/AdrianneLemke

No comments:

Post a Comment