Thursday, April 3, 2014

Still Here! :)

   Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I've posted anything. I've been pretty busy, and a little bit stressed out about work and family stuff, but I have been steadily getting back on a routine for my writing projects. I have started a new short story, this time a fantasy not related to the Earthshaker Series (or any of my other books, for that matter.) It is a story I started based on some pictures I saw on Pinterest. They made me want to write a fantasy story, so that is what I'm doing.
   I am also still working on editing Hunter: Earthshaker Series Book Three (only about 120 pages to go in the first round of edits!) And I have a pretty decent start on writing Book Four. In addition to those projects, I will be attempting to write a book with a couple of other authors in a completely different kind of genre than I am used to writing, which should be an interesting experiment. I have never coauthored a book, so I am looking forward to the challenge.
   Don't forget: While you are waiting for the release of Hunter, the first two books of the Earthshaker Series are available on both Kindle and Paperback! Just follow the links on the side of the page, and you can read Tracker (Book One) and Kindred (Book Two) before book three is published. Also, Like my Facebook Page (link also on the side of the page) for more frequent updates about what I am working on.
   The free promotion for Kindred did pretty well, there are now more copies of my work in the hands of readers, which is what I was going for! Anyone who downloaded Kindred: I welcome any kind of feedback, whether it is a comment here on the blog, or on my Facebook page or as a review on Amazon. Let me know how I'm doing! Thanks!
   Until next time! Keep on reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment