Sunday, April 27, 2014

Project Update!

   Hi everyone!

   For those of you following the progress of the Earthshaker Series, I am getting pretty close to finishing my first round of edits on Hunter: Earthshaker Series Book Three! The next step will be to print it out and have a few people read it, and have my normal readers go through and edit as well. I have also started writing book four, but I have a long way to go on that one. I am hoping to update the covers on books one and two at some point, but need to learn a few things before I can do so.
   There are a few other projects I am working on now as well; one is a short story compilation book with a few other authors (more details on that later, but I am currently working on two short stories for this project), another is a co-authored book in the dream-punk genre (which is taking a bit to get going, but I'm sure things will flow better once we really get started with it) and the last (for now anyway) is formatting and editing Secret Power, a fantasy novel I am planning to publish either late summer or fall of this year. The fantasy novel I have worked with off and on for the last several years (somewhere around twelve years, actually) and is for a younger audience. Will tell you more about each project as the time for them gets closer!
   Also, a reminder: There are only TWO more days to get Tracker for only $0.99 on Kindle, and on Monday (4/28/14) Kindred will be FREE to download on Kindle! Take advantage of this very limited time offer! Follow the link at the side of the page!
   That's all for now! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment