Friday, December 27, 2013

Facebook "Likes" and Tracker Reviews

  Hey everyone! My Facebook page now has 70 'likes'! Thank you to everyone who has 'liked' me so far, and to anyone who has encouraged others to check out either my page or my blog. I would especially like to thank those who have recommended Tracker to other readers, especially those who reviewed Tracker on amazon:
Four Star Review A good read. November 9, 2013
By ARLL
Format:Paperback|Amazon Verified Purchase
I loved the suspense, it kept me reading. I've already recommended this book to a few readers I know. I can't wait to read more about Jason and his friends when book two comes out.

Four Star Review: tracker review October 28, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Loved the story line and the main characters. Jason is a modern day hero who uses his abilities to help police catch the bad guys. He has had a lot of bad things happen in his young life yet he still wants to help others and better himself. Lots of action and suspense. I think this is a great ya read. Looking forward to book 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment