Thursday, December 5, 2013

Very Frustrating Situation :-(

   So, I got my computer back from the repair people today, and it worked okay while I was reloading my programs onto it, but when I had to restart to finish the updates, it began to do the exact same thing it had been doing before. Needless to say, I am now extremely frustrated. I will be sending it back to the company and the tech I spoke to today said it might be a memory issue, not a hard drive issue as we first suspected. Unfortunately this may delay Kindred's release date yet again, but I will continue working on it. If the computer takes too long to repair, I may attempt to take up my mom's computer long enough to submit my files for review and get it published anyway, but I still have some work to do before I can update those files. Sorry for the delay.
   While you wait for the release of Kindred, don't forget to check out Tracker on sale at this link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ES5XIGG/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_hxQKsb1Q9SNW1
   You can also look back in my previous posts and read the Earthshaker short stories, which all take place before the events of Tracker. Check them out and let me know what you think! Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment