Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Short Story Update!

   Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you all an update on the short story I am currently working on. This will be the fourth Earthshaker Short story I have written, and follows directly after the story Stray. In it I am trying to show Jason's transition from just another runaway to a protector and Guardian (title) for other children in need. So far I am about halfway through writing it, but got stuck on how to continue. I will hopefully be able to get it the rest of the way written by this weekend, and I can then start editing so I can post it. Meanwhile check out Trust, Stray, and Rescue, the three available short stories published September-November of last year. As always, please let me know what you think! I would love to hear your feedback! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment