Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Information

So, unfortunately I did discover a couple of errors that I need to correct before finalizing my proof. I should be able to make the corrections tonight and submit them, then it's just a matter of waiting for the review process again. I still hope to be able to approve the proof this week sometime, but I will post again if I am unable to do so for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment