Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tracker- Paperback Update

Well, I went through and fixed the formatting problems from the original proof. Now the files are resubmitted for approval. Hopefully there won't be any major problems with the next version and I should be able to approve the proof within the next day or so, but I may have to wait for another physical copy. It depends on how it looks on the digital proof. Keep watching for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment